Organize a hackathon in the Metaverse!
Create an epic hackathon experience for participants in a vibrant 3D environment, where everyone is given agency, facilities, and tools to continue growing their projects and ecosystems after the event!
Your hackathon in Momentum
Create an epic hackathon experience for participants in a vibrant 3D environment where participants are given agency: their own space to show what they're working on using their own favourite collaborative tools.
The hackathon is the start of a community. Participants truly own their space and can make use of all facilities, tools to continue developing and growing their projects and ecosystems after the hackathon.Get Momentum
Set up your hackathon in 5 steps
- Choose from our hackathon templates or start from scratch
- Launch all spaces you need - for organizers, teams, partners and experts
- Give dedicated ownership and editing rights over each space to participants
- Invite all participants to populate their spaces with ideas, ambitions, and potential contributions
- Invite your network to fly-by spaces, connect to participating teams, give tips and ask questions to optimally prepare for the hackathon
Ready to go!
Managing your hackathon
- Everyone comes flying in and lands at your Central hub. You launch your opening show, broadcasted to all participants.
- All participants learn by flying around what teams are building, engage, and start contributing.
- You host regular stand-ups for team progress, board member tours and expert workshops.
- Jury flies by to review all results and engage with teams.
- Winners announcement; all participants understand how they can keep contributing to their ambitions in Momentum. Your community is growing.
This is just the beginning!Get Momentum
Bencom Group - Hackathon in Momentum
Bencom Group, a Dutch SME, hosted their first company-wide hackathon in Odyssey Momentum.
During 48 hours, the development, data, and business teams of Bencom collaborated in a single 3D environment with colleagues working from home as well as at the office. Externals from Microsoft, the legal department, and marketing experts joined them in Momentum to provide extra support.
Sovereign Nature Initiative - Hackathon 2021
SNI's Hackathon Challenge 2021 was hosted in Odyssey Momentum on 3-4th of July 2021.
Teams, challenge owners, experts, and other participants collaborated during the hackathon weekend to think through the relationship between humans and nature and to find innovative ways to make nature sovereign.
All solutions are available at momentum.odyssey.org.
HackathonTurn a single event into a community
- Collaborative 3D environment
- 3D presence of all participants
- Central hub for organizers
- Own modifiable space for each team
- Full visibility and insights into every team's project
- Instant contribution by all participants to projects
- Repository of all results
- After the event, teams use their space for continuous development of their project
- Collaborative tools integrated (Miro, Google Docs, YouTube, etc)
- Unlimited participants
- Unlimited amount of hubs and spaces
- Instant broadcast to all participants
Optional: Your own 3D world
Your own, highly interactive world.
3D, live and persistent.
Where relevant connections are made, ideas, problems and solutions are shared and where your stakeholders come together to collaborate on the challenges you jointly face.
- An open 3D environment where anyone can instantly contribute to your goals.
- Designed to host the global interaction and public collaboration of your organization or community.
- Customized design, fitting your identity and narrative.